Construction in Oklahoma City
Planning a construction project is one thing, but executing your project can be overwhelming. At Haskell Lemon Construction Co., we make the process easy for you. Our comprehensive contractor services cover everything from pre-construction planning to cold milling. As construction experts, we can execute your highway or other construction project to perfection. With our efficient equipment and skilled workers, we can complete your project in no time.
Haskell Lemon Construction Co. offers services, including:
- Asphalt Paving: Whether your paving needs are for Residential Streets, Commercial Developments or Interstate Highways, Haskell Lemon Construction Co. has the experience and resources necessary to complete your project. Haskell Lemon Construction Co. employs highly skilled crews and uses only the newest technology in paving equipment, allowing them to provide owners with quality work, completed on time and at a competitive price.
- Asphalt Sales : With five state-of-the-art asphalt plants in Oklahoma, Haskell Lemon Construction Co. is the largest asphalt manufacturer in the Oklahoma City market. Each plant is strategically located to provide convenient, cost effective access to the highest quality asphalt.
- Highway Construction: Our construction workers are experts in all aspects of highway construction. From construction scheduling to traffic signal installation, we handle it all. To ensure your project is completed smoothly, we set deadlines for each aspect of the project. With our team’s hard work ethic, we can provide you with the service you need.
- Grading: While mass grading and excavation are not Haskell Lemon Construction Co. primary business, they do have grading crews that specialize in preparing finish grade for pavement. This assures owner’s that the specified pavement thickness is being obtained and the pavement will perform as designed.
- Cold Milling: Cold milling, also known as rotomilling, allows for the precise depth removal of worn, rutted, or deteriorated asphalt prior to resurfacing. Cold Milling can also help restore the original specified grade and cross slope of the roadway, and can correct many problems prior to applying a new roadway surface. Haskell Lemon Construction Co. has the expertise to meet the challenges of your project, whether they are related to time, costs, or specifications. Haskell Lemon Construction Co. recycles nearly 100% of the asphalt removed by the milling process, which makes their jobs less costly for their customers and the environment.
- Quality Control : Utilizing state-of-the-art testing equipment, Haskell Lemon Construction Co. continually performs Quality Control testing on their asphalt mixtures. You can be assured that the material produced for your project will meet the required specifications, whether a Commercial, City, County or State asphalt mixture is required.
For all your construction needs, you can depend on us at Haskell Lemon Construction Co. We assure you all of our construction workers are highly trained and will perform all tasks up to our high standards. Helping you is our mission. By incorporating an individual customer focus, we can help you complete your project. Call us at (405) 947-6069 for more information.