Experience, materials and knowledge…
Haskell Lemon is a leader in the road and bridge construction industry. In business for over 70 years, our family of companies: General Materials, Inc., A&A Trucking, Inc. and Central Oklahoma Turf provides materials, knowledge and expertise to grow Oklahoma’s infrastructure.
When you join our group of companies, it’s more than starting an exciting career – you get to make a difference for millions of people every day across our great state!
We’re currently recruiting for the following positions:
Haskell Lemon Construction Company
- General Laborer
- Paving Crew
- Motor Grader Operator
To apply, please click here to download an application.
What You’ll Like About Us:
Great Company Culture.
- Our people share a competitive drive for excellence in an environment of trust, teamwork, open-mindedness and communication.
- Industry leader in health and safety standards. We are committed to creating a safe work environment and protecting all employees and customers.
- Drug Free Workplace
- Meaningful Work.
- What sets up apart is the work we do impacts daily lives – and every employee contributes. Our aggregates produced are used to build roads and bridges across the state of Oklahoma.
- Health Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision programs, plus much more.
- Rest and Relaxation.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Prepare for the Future.
- 401(k) with company match and contribution.
- Training and Development.
- We see our development programs and helping our employees meet their goals as a key part of our business.
Haskell Lemon Construction Company and our family of companies is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. You also have the right to be free from discrimination for medical needs arising from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Terri Scott, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Why Work With Us?
- Conveniently Located throughout Central OK
- Ease of doing business
- Focused on the individual customer
- Building Long Term Customer Relationships
- Responsive to our Customers' needs